Sunday 27 March 2011

Easy like...

...Sunday morning

I love Sundays... that laid back feeling, when it doesn't really matter what time it is... cups of coffee, pyjamas, snoozing cats... toast... music drifting round... soaking in the bath... wandering by the sea... reading yesterday's newspapers... just 'being', rather than 'doing'... watching people walk, run, or cycle by ... having something nice to eat... basically just enjoying each moment as it drifts past...

Anyway, here are some sunday morning haikus and photos from this morning:

Cleo

 Bathed in the sunshine,
Cleo greets me with a yawn;
Then goes back to sleep...


Shadows...



Sunlight fills the room.
Shadows come to life and dance
Along with the dust...



The scattered petals
Remind me of confetti.
Loss is everywhere...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali,

    I had the wrong address for this blog so it took me a while to find it - problem sorted now :)

    As for Sunday morning, we have reached afternoon now cos the clocks went forward and I am still in my pyjamas - may well be in them all day :)
    Weetabix and a banana for breakfast after two cups of tea. As we have reached afternoon I will make a coffee now and then potter with some poems I have been working on.
    I do enjoy my Sundays :)

    You have a good relaxing day
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, sounds perfect! Thanks David - you too! x

    ReplyDelete