Monday 25 July 2011

notes to self...



I just need to write this down to prompt my memory for when I write in my journal later...

Over the last week or so, I have been in a heightened state of spiritual awareness, whereby lots of flashes of insight and/or inspiration keep coming to me, as well as messages and other synchronicities.

I have been told of 3 significant deaths in as many days, and so much has fallen into place; to the point whereby it almost felt scary. 

I have had some really deep conversations and connections, and feel as if something within me is really shifting to a deeper level of consciousness and spiritual awareness.

After a particularly deep and insightful session with  a client this morning, I cleansed the room afterwards using reiki symbols, and the energy within the room felt very  profound. All of a sudden, I felt a deep sense of peace and two new symbols came to me. It was all very spiritual and I feel very calm, serene and peaceful...

... everything in life happens for a reason, but it takes time for the reason to become clear...


No comments:

Post a Comment