Wednesday 4 January 2012

Nice Moments...









Well, I'm enjoying 2012 so far!...
 Last year had lots of good times too, but the year flew by so quickly... It feels as if a whirlwind of good times entered my life at the start of the year, and bestowed good things into my life throughout the year, and then the year was over all of a sudden, and I want to somehow be able to preserve the memories for ever...

I've got lots of photos scattered around in various folders on my laptop, and various rolls of film waiting to be developed, but it might have been an idea to do something a bit more concrete, so I think that this year I'll do more blogs - well the project366 should definitely help preserve memorable times in 2012...

Sometimes it's just a nice moment, rather than a big event, that makes life that bit more special... Like yesterday, for instance... a spontaneous walk on Tynemouth beach, including a spontaneous breakfast in the cafe on the beach. See pictures above...  

2 comments: