Wednesday 9 November 2011

8 days a week...

 

I could do with finding an extra day a week from somewhere, as I just don't seem to have enough hours in a day at the moment... (or maybe I just need to drastically improve my time management skills, & also reduce the time I spend being distracted by things on the internet!... ) I've just updated my other blog (http://abcounselling.blogspot.com/) and thought I would do a quick post here too, as I've got photos bursting at the seams of my laptop that I need to sort out, so I thought I'd pop a couple or so on here...



I've had a good few days - went to two different sessions at the Sage as part of the 'free thinking festival' on Saturday, and finally got round to trying out Bob Trollop's, a veggie/vegan pub on the Quayside, too. We were impressed (me & Iona). I'll maybe write more about the Sage things if I find time at some point in the future...Sunday was a beautiful bright & sunny but cold day, so I went for a wander round Tynemouth.





 Monday brought the first frost of this autumn, and again I took myself off for another little wander - this time at the Rising Sun. All in all, I'm feeling really satisfied and content with life at the moment and all it has to offer...




No comments:

Post a Comment